SPLITFIT saves you money! Our goal is to make quality Personal Training both affordable and accessible.
Effective December 31, 2018 and forward pricing will vary depending on a few factors. Pricing will be determined based on (1) time of day (re: 'peak' vs 'non-peak' times) and (2) the type of session the trainer/instructor is delivering. If personal training for a small group the pricing will be slightly higher than when a trainer/instructor is augmenting open spots in a preset, defined workout (re: a SGT program or a class).
Peak Hours are defined as:
- Weekday sessions that start between 5-8am, 11am-1pm and 5-7pm
- Saturday and Sunday sessions that start between 8-11am
Pricing therefore is as follows:
- Personal training $30 for peak hours and $25 for non-peak
- Small Group Training (existing program at certain clubs) $25 for peak hours and $20 for non-peak hours
- Classes $20 for peak hours and $15 for non-peak hours
- NOTE: pricing for private 1x1 sessions is $95 for peak hours and $85 for non-peak hours. To learn more about private sessions click here.
NOTE: This now replaces prior pricing that existed as of September 7, 2017 (the pricing in any spot in a pool was $20).